A cross-platform toolkit like Flutter is such a great solution developers. With Flutter, you can develop cross-platform applications and don’t have to worry about separate coding for iOS and Android. Nowadays, more and more business are adopting flutter app development in projects to boost their businesses. So is flutter good for app development? Let’s explore some useful information about this platform.
Table of Contents
Why to use Flutter app development?
This is the main 5 reasons why you should choose app development using Flutter:
- Flutter is an open-source platform developed by Google that is steadily being improved.
- It’s a cross-platform framework that enables developers to develop applications for both Android and iOS using a single code base.
- It uses a reactive and declarative programming style that makes it easier to understand and develop.
- The hot reload function allows for faster development, testing and debugging of the application.
- Its extensive range of widgets enables developers to create attractive and intuitive user interfaces.
>> Learn more: Custom App Development
When should you use Flutter instead of React Native?
- Flutter is the better choice if you are developing an app for both Android and iOS as it simplifies the development process and reduces time-to-market.
- Flutter is more suitable for creating complex, feature-rich applications due to its powerful built-in widgets and extensible library of third-party packages.
- Flutter provides excellent performance on both Android and iOS, whereas React Native may suffer performance issues on certain platforms.
- Flutter offers a holistic development experience due to its tight integration with the Dart programming language and its wide selection of hot reloads, tools, and libraries.
- Flutter apps are also more secure due to its secure memory management and code validation features.
Unexpected issues when developing a mobile app for stock exchange
- The app could be unstable and cause unexpected crashes due to unpredictable behavior of Flutter.
- Users might experience slow loading times and lag due to incompatibility with the device or OS.
- Keeping the app up-to-date with the latest Flutter updates might lead to bugs and security vulnerabilities.
- Cross-platform implementation could cause compatibility issues between iOS and Android versions of the app.
- Incorporating specific device hardware features, such as biometric authentication, could prove to be difficult.
- Third-party SDKs, such as those for payment integration, might not be compatible with Flutter.
- Maintaining state in the app could be difficult if it is a complex application.
- Testing and debugging could become more time-consuming due to the complexity of the app and its multiple platforms.
So how to avoid these challenges?
- Work closely with the back-end team to ensure that the app is optimized for performance and can handle high volumes of data and transactions.
- Use modern front-end technologies and tools, such as Flutter and Dart, to create a fast, responsive, and visually appealing app.
- Implement robust security measures, such as encryption, secure communication channels, and user authentication and authorization, to protect sensitive financial information.
- Adhere to industry standards and regulations, such as PCI-DSS, to ensure the app is compliant with legal requirements.
- Use agile development methodologies and conduct regular testing and debugging to identify and fix any bugs and performance issues before they become major problems.
- Engage with users and stakeholders throughout the development process to ensure the app meets their needs and expectations, and make any necessary modifications based on their feedback.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the app’s performance and security after it has been deployed, and make any necessary improvements to ensure it continues to meet the needs of users and stakeholders.
Flutter mobile app development service of BiPlus
Our mobile development team has extensive experience in building complex and feature-rich mobile applications, with a track record of delivering high-quality apps for clients in the telecommunications and financial technology sectors, such as Viettel Money and MyID. These projects involved working with large systems and super apps, dealing with a high volume of modules, users, and components.
The team has extensive experience in both native mobile development and Flutter development, starting with native code before transitioning to Flutter. This experience allows the team to effectively integrate various SDKs and libraries into Flutter projects, ensuring stability and smoothness.
The team is highly skilled in submitting apps to both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, ensuring that the apps meet all necessary requirements and standards.
In working with the back-end team, our developers will ensure that the data being passed to the front-end is properly encoded and formatted to ensure fast and stable performance. Our team will consult with the back-end team to ensure that the right data techniques are being used, such as lists and pagination, to prevent slowness. This collaboration will help to prevent unexpected issues and ensure that the stock trading app is delivered on time and to the highest quality.