Welcome to Biplus Software
Are you ready to change your telco business with BiPlus?
Intelligent digital customer engagement
- Intent Management
- Precision Marketer
Custom telecom software development
- Offshore Services
- Mobile Applications (sale force automation)
- Mobile number portability system
Corporate Business support systems (BSS)
- Corporate portals
- CRM B2B system
- Corporate Self-care system
- Digital Document
Effective Solutions for Mobile Network Operators
10+ Years Experience
Digital Solutions Provider for International MNOs
Our customers are well-known mobile network operators all around the world.
We take the time to understand your business, identify where your audience lies and how we can effectively reach them via smart, user friendly, and effective IT solution; always driven by our passion, imagination and meticulous attention to detail.
By working closely with you we can help you build a solid mobile strategy, accelerate its’ growth and achieve your business goals in an exceedingly creative manner via high quality and affordable services.
- Strategy based on delivering proprietary software
- Diversification offer with respect to products, geographical regions.
- Stress on efficient delivery,
- Sustained investment in human resources
- Lean and mean organization
Delivering Mobile Technology Solutions For Over 10 years
- Software architecture design
- Software layer development
- Testing solutions
- Integration of different modules and technologies into devices and software applications
- Maintenance of communicating equipment and communication management applications
- Business intelligence
- Infrastructure implementation
Our telecom specialists ensure full-stack service provision in line with our customers’ high expectations:
- End-product quality / conformity (mobile phones, bank card readers, etc.)
- Fast time-to-market (i.e. product market launch in less than three months)
- Innovative solutions to constraints and problems
- Continuous improvement of the cost / performance ratio
- Integration of existing and new technologies (e.g. new types of peripherals)
- Implementation of a telecom environment-specific follow-up system.